Please come to Washington, DC May 18-21, 2014 to join activists from across the country for four days of training and advocacy. Combining advocacy, networking, and fun; DC Days is a unique opportunity to learn how to effectively voice your concerns about nuclear weapons, power, and waste. We will meet with and educate members of Congress, and the Obama administration. DC Days provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience in political activism and advocacy. It is a great way to make a difference, meet new friends, and have fun!
- 2022 DC Days Ask Report – OUT NOW!
- Full Event Recording: Bob Alvarez Lifetime Achievement Award Party
- DOE Consent for Interim Storage Starting (AGAIN)!
- New Beyond Nuclear fact sheets opposing Consolidated Interim Storage Facilities
- ‘Big and bold action’ needed from next DOE cleanup boss, say advocates