Please come to Washington, DC May 18-21, 2014 to join activists from across the country for four days of training and advocacy. Combining advocacy, networking, and fun; DC Days is a unique opportunity to learn how to effectively voice your concerns about nuclear weapons, power, and waste. We will meet with and educate members of Congress, and the Obama administration. DC Days provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience in political activism and advocacy. It is a great way to make a difference, meet new friends, and have fun!
- The American Centrifuge Facility (The Piketon Atomic Plant): “Piketon’s New Nuclear Chapter” – Excerpt from the Scioto Valley Guardian
- 2023 DC Days Ask Report: Break the Cycle for a Safer Future and Two-Pager Recommendations to Congress
- MEDIA ADVISORY: WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY’S FY 2024 NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND CLEANUP BUDGET REQUEST
- Despite a grace period for Diablo Canyon nuclear plant, federal regulators say no to resuming review of PG&E’s extension request.
- Ike White Discusses Cleanup with Alliance for Nuclear Accountability