Please come to Washington, DC May 18-21, 2014 to join activists from across the country for four days of training and advocacy. Combining advocacy, networking, and fun; DC Days is a unique opportunity to learn how to effectively voice your concerns about nuclear weapons, power, and waste. We will meet with and educate members of Congress, and the Obama administration. DC Days provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience in political activism and advocacy. It is a great way to make a difference, meet new friends, and have fun!
- Treaty Seeks End to Nuclear Madness
- Top Ten List of Priorities for the Biden/Harris Administration from Nuclear Weapons Communities
- PRIORITIES FOR NUCLEAR WEAPONS COMMUNITIES – TOP TEN LIST
- CELEBRATING THE TREATY ON THE PROHIBITION OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON THIS HISTORIC DAY
- #HanfordNews ‘Getting it done.’ U.S. energy secretary marks milestone at Richland radioactive waste plant