According to a James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies report, the U.S. will spend over a trillion dollars modernizing the nuclear arsenal over the next 30 years. This spending sends a dangerous message to the international community and there are already signs that it is leading to an arms race between nuclear armed states. If we fail to stop these programs in their early stages, we will have wasted billions of dollars and we will stymie efforts to move towards a world free of nuclear weapons.
- 2022 DC Days Ask Report – OUT NOW!
- Full Event Recording: Bob Alvarez Lifetime Achievement Award Party
- DOE Consent for Interim Storage Starting (AGAIN)!
- New Beyond Nuclear fact sheets opposing Consolidated Interim Storage Facilities
- ‘Big and bold action’ needed from next DOE cleanup boss, say advocates