According to a James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies report, the U.S. will spend over a trillion dollars modernizing the nuclear arsenal over the next 30 years. This spending sends a dangerous message to the international community and there are already signs that it is leading to an arms race between nuclear armed states. If we fail to stop these programs in their early stages, we will have wasted billions of dollars and we will stymie efforts to move towards a world free of nuclear weapons.
- Nuclear Ban Treaty EIF slideshow 🎉
- Treaty Seeks End to Nuclear Madness
- Top Ten List of Priorities for the Biden/Harris Administration from Nuclear Weapons Communities
- PRIORITIES FOR NUCLEAR WEAPONS COMMUNITIES – TOP TEN LIST
- CELEBRATING THE TREATY ON THE PROHIBITION OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON THIS HISTORIC DAY