Sen. Markey and Rep. Blumenauer introduced the SANE / REIN-IN Acts to rollback many of the nuclear weapon modernization programs being considered over the next 10 years. The Acts, if passed, would save the U.S. around 100 billion dollars. More importantly, they would signal that the U.S. is serious about reducing its nuclear footprint and genuinely pursue a disarmament agenda.
- Treaty Seeks End to Nuclear Madness
- Top Ten List of Priorities for the Biden/Harris Administration from Nuclear Weapons Communities
- PRIORITIES FOR NUCLEAR WEAPONS COMMUNITIES – TOP TEN LIST
- CELEBRATING THE TREATY ON THE PROHIBITION OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON THIS HISTORIC DAY
- #HanfordNews ‘Getting it done.’ U.S. energy secretary marks milestone at Richland radioactive waste plant