Sen. Markey and Rep. Blumenauer introduced the SANE / REIN-IN Acts to rollback many of the nuclear weapon modernization programs being considered over the next 10 years. The Acts, if passed, would save the U.S. around 100 billion dollars. More importantly, they would signal that the U.S. is serious about reducing its nuclear footprint and genuinely pursue a disarmament agenda.
- 2022 DC Days Ask Report – OUT NOW!
- Full Event Recording: Bob Alvarez Lifetime Achievement Award Party
- DOE Consent for Interim Storage Starting (AGAIN)!
- New Beyond Nuclear fact sheets opposing Consolidated Interim Storage Facilities
- ‘Big and bold action’ needed from next DOE cleanup boss, say advocates