Congress passed an omnibus spending bill through the House and Senate in mid-January 2014. This bill is based on the budget compromise negotiated at the end of 2013 by Senate Budget Committee Chairwoman Patty Murray (D-WA) and House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI), which set an overall fiscal year 2014 funding level for discretionary spending. The $ 1.1 trillion omnibus will fund the government through September 2014. Below, find a few of the top-line numbers and highlights dealing with nuclear activities.
- Nuclear Ban Treaty EIF slideshow 🎉
- Treaty Seeks End to Nuclear Madness
- Top Ten List of Priorities for the Biden/Harris Administration from Nuclear Weapons Communities
- PRIORITIES FOR NUCLEAR WEAPONS COMMUNITIES – TOP TEN LIST
- CELEBRATING THE TREATY ON THE PROHIBITION OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON THIS HISTORIC DAY