Congress passed an omnibus spending bill through the House and Senate in mid-January 2014. This bill is based on the budget compromise negotiated at the end of 2013 by Senate Budget Committee Chairwoman Patty Murray (D-WA) and House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI), which set an overall fiscal year 2014 funding level for discretionary spending. The $ 1.1 trillion omnibus will fund the government through September 2014. Below, find a few of the top-line numbers and highlights dealing with nuclear activities.
- 2022 DC Days Ask Report – OUT NOW!
- Full Event Recording: Bob Alvarez Lifetime Achievement Award Party
- DOE Consent for Interim Storage Starting (AGAIN)!
- New Beyond Nuclear fact sheets opposing Consolidated Interim Storage Facilities
- ‘Big and bold action’ needed from next DOE cleanup boss, say advocates